Terms and Conditions
FreeHour Freshers’ Tap Challenge
FreeHour Malta (“we”) is launching a Virtual Freshers’ Month (the “Competition”) through FreeHour Malta’s platform including the FreeHour App, @freehour_malta Instagram & FreeHour Malta Facebook page, subject to these terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”). By entering this Competition, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Vodafone Malta is officially sponsoring the Competition for the entire duration of the campaign, including providing FreeHour Malta with the Daily Prizes (Vodafone custom speakers) and with the Competition Grand Prize (iPhone 11 64GB).
The Competition will start on the 16/10/2020 with the announcement (the “Announcement”) on the FreeHour Malta’s platform including the FreeHour App, @freehour_malta Instagram & FreeHour Malta Facebook page.
The closing date of the competition is 30/10/2020 at 11:59pm (the “Closing Date”). All entries received after the Closing Date will be invalid.
An iPhone 11 64GB will be awarded on the 4th of November, after the winner is announced on FreeHour Malta’s platform including @freehour_malta Instagram & FreeHour Malta Facebook page.
Participants must be a FreeHour App user & can attempt the Tap Challenge with no limitations.
Participation is free of charge. Internet access is required, and so you may incur costs depending upon your mobile/internet tariff.
Entries which are incomplete, misspelt or deemed not suitable are voided and will not be entered into this Competition.
How to enter
To enter the Competition, participants must:
Download the FreeHour App & Sign Up accordingly.
Find the “Freshers’” section on the FreeHour App, navigate to the Tap Challenge section & tap the Play button to start.
The user is then required to tap as fast as they can on the device screen within a 15 second duration, attempting to enter the Top 3 of their Friends Leaderboard.
Once they have entered the Top 3 of their Friends Leaderboard, they they must take a screenshot of their place in the leaderboard, and then upload it to Instagram Stories and tag @freehour_malta. have the chance of being selected by FreeHour to enter the final head-to-head round.
Selection of the winner:
1. 10 participants who posted an Instagram Story showing their place in the Top 3 of their Friends Leaderboard will be randomly selected by FreeHour for a final head-to-head round. For the final head-to-head round, the 10 Participants will play the game in-person at the FreeHour offices, with the top scorer on the day winning the Grand Prize iPhone 11 64GB.
2. All ten (10) participants will also be gifted a set of speakers each.
Notification and acceptance of the prize
1. The Friends Leaderboard Top 3 entrants selected by FreeHour for the head-to-head will be notified (“Participant Notification”) in a form within the 12 hours after the Closing Date via email used to sign up to the FreeHour App.
2. Each Participant must confirm acceptance of the Prize within 12 hours of Winner Notification and must confirm eligibility
3. If a Participant cannot be contacted or do not confirm acceptance of the Prize within 12 hours of Winner Notification as per the above clause, the Prize will be forfeited and the new winner will be picked from the remaining Participants using the same selection criteria.
There will be a total of ten (10) winners and each will be awarded with their respective prizes explained in the Selection of the winner section above.
Winners will be asked to visit one of Vodafone Stores to collect the Prize. We reserve the right to verify the Winner’s identity prior to awarding the Prize.
The Prizes cannot be exchanged in return for cash or any other products and/or services.
Publicity and Personal Information
a. We may require all the 10 final round Participants to participate in photo, recording, video and/or film session(s), but we will not do this without their consent.
1. We reserve the right to stop, suspend, amend or otherwise alter this Promotion and these terms and conditions at any time, by giving you adequate prior notice, and Vodafone shall not be held liable, for any reason whatsoever, if the Promotion is terminated, cancelled and/or postponed to another date. In this event we shall not affect any refunds and furthermore we shall not be obliged to offer an alternative.
2. Participants who use 3rd party software or other non-manual means of tapping in order to achieve a high score on the FreeHour Virtual Freshers' Tap Challenge will be immediately banned from the game & will not be able to participate in the running for the Grand Prize of an iPhone 11 (64GB).
4. This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Instagram, Facebook, Apple, or Google and Participants completely release Instagram, Facebook, Apple, or Google from any and all liability in connection with this competition.
5. You are advised to visit our website or send us an e-mail on , if you have any further queries regarding this Competition.