University Of Malta Rector Sends Out Email Clarifying Online / Physical Lectures At UM & JC
Following the relaxing of COVID-19 restrictions, as well as a consultation with the Health Authorities, UM Rector Alfred J Vella has offered clarification on how Uni & JC students will be carrying out their lectures in the coming weeks...
As From 12th April 2021:
1. Online lectures at the University will resume.
2. Practical sessions, inc. clinical teaching, workshops, school & other placements & lab work will resume with appropriate precautionary measures.
3. Research activity in labs or other spaces will resume with precautionary measures.
4. Access to the library will be restored.
5. All teaching at Junior College will remain online, not physical.